Training & Coaching
train·ing & coach·ing
/ˈtrāniNG / & /kōCHiNG/
The action of teaching a person a particular skill or type of behavior.
Expecting leaders to be good at everything isn’t fair, yet it’s so common. Let us help you fill in the holes. Investing in your team pays dividends.
- Crisis Communication – Before, During & After
- Leading with Purpose – Motivation & Engagement
- We’re in This Together – Delegation & Empowerment
- Two-Way Communication – Skills for Leaders
- How to Run an Effective Meeting – Teamwork
Ongoing Individual Coaching
We help new leaders make the transition into management. We help struggling leaders build skills and repair relationships. And we help seasoned leaders take their organizations to the next level.
Public relations is first and foremost about relationships. Think about what your work means to your clients. If you’re a banker, be reliable. If you represent a fashion brand, be stylish. If you’re in the tech industry, embrace your inner nerd–the more tape on your glasses the better.
We teach you how to tell your story to build relationships with your key audiences. We also help you understand the digital tools that make it easier than ever to share your story across the digital landscape.
- The Basics – PR for Dummies
- Getting Your Press Release Published
- Find Your Peeps – PR Through Partnership
- PR Tools: social media, video content, SEO, and copywriting
We’ve yet to meet a client who couldn’t benefit from improved communication. Here are some of our favorite topics:
- Business-Writing Bootcamp
- How to Communicate With Jerks (Giving and Receiving Criticism)
- How to Communicate with Aliens (Understanding Different Styles)
- The Magic of Thank You Notes
Writing a column or a blog is one of the best ways to improve your public image.
- It establishes you as a leader in your field.
- It allows you to educate people about the value of your product/service.
- It reinforces your brand.
- It is a brilliant tool for increasing your online presence (search engines love blogs).
We take you through the whole process, step by step.